May 5, 2018 | paramount theatre
It's time to Flourish!
This day has been designed for you to come ALIVE to who God has created you to be... To have passion rekindled, faith birthed and to be awakened to your destiny. This is a day for mothers and daughters, sisters and friends to come together under one roof and experience a day that will truly leave you flourishing in life! If you are single, married, seasoned, new in your walk with God or wondering what being a Christian is all about, this day is for you. You are invited to flourish!
Passionate. Edgy. Relatable. Powerful. Funny.
Lisa Bevere’s authentic and passionate teachings weave profound biblical truths with practical application. A New York Timesbest-selling author, her books are in the hands of millions worldwide. Lisa and her husband John, who’s also a best-selling author and teacher, are the founders of Messenger International.
Sarah Jakes Roberts
A take-charge business woman, writer & media personality
Sarah Jakes Roberts is a take-charge business-woman, writer and media personality who expertly balances career, ministry and family. She currently serves as the senior editor of eMotions, an online inspirational magazine designed to embrace, educate and empower women. She is also the project manager for the Rx Connection Card and she was responsible for grassroots marketing efforts for the feature film, “Not Easily Broken.”
Corporate executive. Powerful speaker. popular author.
Author of the popular book, Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos, Lynnete’s eclectic career journey has taken her from PR and fundraising to the senior marketing leader for the National Women’s Initiative in New York City. She is a TEDx speaker, and one of John Maxwell’s Maximum Impact Speakers, as well as the host of the popular Love Your Life women’s events, held quarterly in Manhattan. Lynette lives with her husband, Ron Lewis, and young twin daughters in New York City and Cary, North Carolina. They have four grown sons.
Flourish Director and Founder
Hannah Ouellette is filled with a passion to mobilize women across this nation to mark their world for Christ. With her powerful and transparent preaching style, she impacts women to step into all God has created them to be. As the founder of the Awaken Conference, she reached and transformed thousands of young women.
with Jane Williams from elevation church
and thrive worship
Tickets & Pricing
- Parking: Have no fear, we have your parking taken care of. Every attender will have FREE access to the Tremont Garage on 15th Street, less then three blocks away from the Paramount Theatre.
- Lunch: You will have plenty of time to step right outside Paramount front doors and hit the fabulous 16th street where lunch, coffee and shopping with all your gal pals awaits you!
- Schedule for the day: The day begins at 10am and will go until 6pm. The conference is full of amazing speakers, powerful worship and more but a specific itinerary will be distributed before the event.
- VIP Experience: $49 extra
- Seating in Priority VIP Section
- Private Catered Lunch
- Exclusive Panel Session with Conference speakers
- Reserved Seating: Reserved seating is available with purchase of a VIP Experience ticket. All other seating is open, so come early and choose your seat.
- Organization sponsors: For sponsorship and vendor information contact Tracy Keys
- Questions: For all other questions, contact Tracy
About the Flourish Conference
In May of 2016 we launched the first Flourish Conference. On May 12, 2017 500 women gathered at the Lone Tree Arts Center to experience God (and have some fun of course!), and God showed up BIG TIME. Every time women gather, God touches lives and radically alters destinies.
It is our desire to create conferences like this for women throughout our city to experience.
We don’t know what the future holds, but behind the scenes we continue to plan moments that will impact lives as we meet with God. Thank you to all you beautiful Denver women who have packed each sold out house, and to all the people who make each conference possible.